Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Let’s Talk Brentwood will only be streaming our meetings on a virtual platform until further notice. There will be no in-person meetings.
Here is the Zoom Meeting information for our upcoming meeting:
Meeting ID: 732 4391 6473
WELCOME VISITORS! We look forward to visitors joining our meetings.
It’s easy to get started. Simply check out the agenda and log in for our virtual meeting! We meet every Wednesday (unless noted in our weekly newsletter) from 11:50 to 1 pm.
We love visitors, and you can visit as many times as you would like. Drop in and introduce yourself! Someone will be available after the meeting to answer your questions.
A typical meeting consists of:
- an invitation to guests to introduce themselves, a review of the role
- the Toastmaster introduction
- two to three speeches
- speech evaluations
- Table Topics (impromptu speaking for 1-2 minutes)
- performance reviews for grammar, timing, and overall success
- awards for best speech, best evaluation, and best Table Topics speaker
CLUB MEMBER MEETING RESOURCES
First – Sign Up for a Role> Clicking this link will take you to our meeting agenda on SignupGenius.com. You can also paste the following URL into your web browser: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c49a5a72ea2fa7-sign2
Second – Download the materials needed to fulfill your role: