Due to the escalating environment surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, Let’s Talk Brentwood will only be streaming our meetings on a virtual platform until this virus is contained. There will be no in-person meetings.
Visit us virtually!
Here is the Zoom Meeting information for our upcoming meeting:
Meeting ID: 732 4391 6473
If you sign up for a meeting role, please be sure to test your online connection prior to the start of the meeting.
Become a better communicator today!
It’s easy to get started. Simply check out the agenda and log in for our virtual meeting! We meet every Wednesday (unless noted in our weekly newsletter) from 11:50 to 1 pm.
We love visitors, and you can visit as many times as you would like. Drop in and introduce yourself! Someone will be available after the meeting to answer your questions.
Clicking this link will take active members to our meeting agenda on SignupGenius.com. You can also paste the following URL into your web browser: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c49a5a72ea2fa7-sign2)
A typical meeting consists of:
- an invitation to guests to introduce themselves, a review of the role
- the Toastmaster introduction
- two to three speeches
- speech evaluations
- Table Topics (impromptu speaking for 1-2 minutes)
- performance reviews for grammar, timing, and overall success
- awards for best speech, best evaluation, and best Table Topics speaker
Let’s Talk Brentwood Club Meetings are now at Kirkland’s!
Due to the escalating environment surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, Let’s Talk Brentwood will only be streaming our meetings on a virtual platform until this virus is contained. There will be no in-person meetings. If you sign up for a meeting role, please be sure to test your online connection prior to the start of the meeting.
Let’s Talk Brentwood meets at the Kirkland Headquarters located at 5310 Maryland Way
A few things to note:
- Park in the front parking lot.
- Sign in at the front desk to receive a building pass and will be directed to the elevator where you will go up to the second floor.
- Take a right off of the elevator, then take another right, go through the doorway and turn right to the end of the hallway leading to Training Room 2. Signs will be posted.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.